7 Steps to Selling Us Your Property
1. Decide that you’re interested in selling.
Even if you’re not ready to move or sell immediately, if you are thinking of selling then let’s find out now what we can do for you before investing a lot of time or money pursuing traditional routes of fixing it up, marketing it yourself, listing it with an agent or renting it out.
2. Provide us with property details
We will then be able do some of our preliminary research and make our plans which will help us determine what we can offer.
3. Schedule a time to discuss your preferences, desires and goals with us.
We prefer to meet at the property to see it, but we can also meet a coffee shop or speak by phone. If you have occupants you wish not to disturb, we can inspect the property after we agree on the terms of the sale. The more we know about what you hope to do and when, the easier it is to get you what you want.
4. Give us a few days to crunch our numbers, finalize our market research and determine exactly what is the best we can offer you.
5. Schedule a time to discuss our offer and get any of your questions answered.
Once we have a general agreement we will then prepare a sales agreement to workout the finer details such as closing date, possession date, personal property included and any conditions to be satisfied prior to closing such as appraisal, inspection, etc.
6. Sign agreement and prepare for closing
We’re happy to give you 7 days after accepting our written agreement to seek family or professional advice as needed. We will begin the closing process contacting the escrow agent, ordering the title report and scheduling any needed inspections.